Friday, June 15, 2007

Blogs??? RSS????


I like to know what David and Dawn are doing, but their posts are sometimes few and far between. I don't want to have to go to their website everyday, only to be disappointed by the lack of new posts. What should I do?

I'm glad you asked. You should do what I do and subscribe to the RSS feed from our blog. Don't know what a blog is? Don't know what RSS feeds are? Try looking them up here http://www.wikipedia.org/.
And watch this little video here: www.blip.tv/file/205570/ or here www.commoncraft.com/rss_plain_english.

This way you can check all you blogs quickly without going to every site. It's nice. I like. There's a picture of my reader at the top. All my blogs are listed in the left column, with all their posts listed below them. Then when I click on them, they show the whole post in the main window. And I don't have to go to any of those sites to do this. It's neato.

No comments: